Personalized Professional Development Plan
Don't wait for someone else to tell you what you need to work on... develop your own professional development plan!
Sign up to get this free workshop to learn how to develop and stick to a personalized professional development plan.
In this workshop you'll:
- Identify characteristics and benefits of personalized professional development
- Determine your overall learning and performance goals for this year
- Relate your personal goals to your organization’s goals
- Determine skills that are relevant to you and your goals
- Self-assess current skill levels
- Choose skills to improve this year
- Develop a personalized learning plan to improve those skills
- Schedule quarterly reminders to update your plan
This workshop includes:
- Video lecture
- Additional resources
Tammy Bjelland is a learning professional with a background in educational technology and talent development. She's created online learning experiences for dozens of clients—and now she's packaged all that experience for other online course creators.
Above all else, Tammy loves learning new things and teaching others—if you have any cool info you want to share about teaching, learning, or your area of expertise, she wants to hear about it!